Today’s session was attended by 45 people and Paulina was back in action leading another successful drama workshop.
Unusually we had no workers from CAB today but people presenting with issues were responded to by mental health staff who attended- very handy!
A mental health support worker, Ken, gathered some comments from people attending the Mix asking for feedback on their experience of it. These are some of the comments made:
- Mr J.C - I like the Mix. Its fun because I see non-threatening people come together and feel as one. Also support from CAB.
- Mr A - I like The Mix because is socialising , am getting use to people also get out of the house.
- Mrs P - I like it here, it has given me the opportunity in meeting different people each week
- Mr P - I feel comfortable with my peers. But I think it should be moved to Wednesdays because there are lots of Public Holidays on Mondays.
- Mr C - The Mix is good. I like “ THE CREATIVE WORKS” . I like the “free Tea & Biscuits”
- Mrs B - I had a “Good Laugh “ at the “Drama” group.
Thanks for that Ken and too all who contributed- keep them coming we want to know what you think and also welcome any suggestions for improving or developing the sessions.
The planned Festive fish and chips was advertised on flyers today produced by Janet who leads the art sessions and we tried to estimate numbers for the order- tricky with drop ins.
We have managed to secure the singing CPN for the same session which will be extended until 4pm- Put it in your diary- Monday 19th December.
The cover image this week is of reindeer in Olney.